Heartspace Yoga London
Yoga Tai Chi Qi Gong Meditation
Heartspace Yoga was established in April 1997 by Mohini Chatlani, and has been successfully running and operating in the United Kingddom since then. A unique blend of yin and yang – water & fire practices to enhance your life, relax your body and ease your mind.Over the years we have offered:
- Heartspace Yoga Foundation Course Level 1- 5 successful courses completed. Many of Mohini’s students have become excellent teachers in their own right.
- Local community based classes and workshops.
- Sound Healing, Sound Workshops : private and group sessions.
- Yogaflows™ Post Graduate Teacher Training Course.
- National and International workshops, seminars, courses and retreats.
- Yoga for children in schools.
- Local Yoga and Tai Chi/Qi Gong Classes
- Tai Chi for Seniors
- Private yoga sessions – city based classes in health and fitness environments.
- Private corporate yoga classes.
- Stress management.
- Holistic lifestyle counselling services offered to suit the needs of the complete novice to the more experienced practitioner through multiple hatha yoga practices and techniques, and its’ own original and unique Yogaflows™.
Heartspace Yoga seeks to provide a forum for a complete “yoga experience”, to each individual.
Mohini has contributed greatly to bringing classical yoga to those wishing to prolong and enhance their life, encompassing all levels of their being. Mohini recently reduced her external teaching commitment, to concentrate on her own ongoing spiritual and evolutionary journey in what Jung called “the second half of life”. She accepts serious private yoga students for 1-2-1 sessions and in person private courses. She is a pilgrim of the world. Please visit “Classes” for details.